Each poster, when available, has the following description:
- first and last name of artist
- year of issue
- printing technique ( if other than photo offset)
- approximate dimensions in centimeters and inches
- for theatrical and opera poster name of drama's author
- for movie poster original title, country and date of production
- description of edition if other than the first
A - Poster in excellent condition with minor splits or restoration along folds. May also have tiny tears or pinholes along the border.
B - Poster may have tears or minor paper loss in areas other than folds, when linenbacked these areas might have restoration.
C - Poster may have noticeable paper loss or be considerably faded or restored.
For information concerning purchase of posters, please contact us on:
Poland Tel./Fax 48 22 863 3503
Information USA Tel./Fax 773 252 6604